I have worked back into my avenir digital emphera and changed part to make it more readable and stand out better.
This here is my original Emphera but after feedback and looking at it again later on in the year i realise now that the written with the chrchter underneath is a bit much with the different shades so I have changed these all to now shade that is lighter making the writing easier to read. I have also played around with how many shadows of the V I need and I think it looks better with just the two.
There was feed back that said the 1988 looked to much so I have removed the backing 1988 and just stuck with the normal black writing.
I feel this looks a lot more readable and more structured. I feel that the 1988 still need work because it looks very alone and away from everything else. With more rearranging I decided to keep the 1988 all on one line and centre it in the middle of the V so there was equal white space around it. I feel this reads better and doesn’t over power everything else like the original one.
Overall I feel the feedback helped me see the changes that needed to be made and going back into has made me realise what needed to changed and with little adjustment that could make it look more together and overall a better piece than before.