My recent one to one tutorial I decided I needed to change the colour of my marque mean that my whole brand had to change. I was told that my poster layout worked but the colour behind the black wasn’t working. When being told this I understood and felt I needed to play around with colour more using a colour scheme. My colour scheme now is purple, orange and blue. I was also told that the typeface i’ve been using is to heavy and is normally associated with boring documents. When coming away from this I felt that the only way to make the typeface better was to make it link with my logo as the type I used on the logo I hadn’t used anywhere else and the work felt very separate.
I wanted to use my handwriting typeface throughout my work so I created the three works using my typeface to see if it would work. When putting it into my poster it straight away brought the whole thing together. I also wanted to see if it would still work with the 3d effect on the word. This was then the typeface I used throughout my brand that brought the whole thing together.
This was using the layout from my previous poster idea changing the type and the mark. The typeface changes the whole poster and make it look more playful. The colour made it more playful and I used the alternation in the colour to bring it to life more.
I wanted to be more experimental with the type placing and try to put them together using letter that were in both words. This was to play around with the space more.
These place with the space more but also leave blank space that I think work because the typeface is so bright and playful. It would be to clutter if I had more on the page.
I want to use three poster as my final piece and I was most drawn to the two where I experimented with type and wanted to use the one with the three text in the middle with the line in the background.